Thank you for visiting!
Our website is being updated.
The distributor of Allied Telesis Networking in VietNam
Allied Telesis is a network infrastructure/telecommunications company, formerly Allied Telesyn. Headquartered inJapan, their North American headquarters are in San Jose, California. Founded in 1987, the company is a global provider of secure Ethernet & IP access solutions and an industry leader in the deployment of IP triple play networks over copper and fiber access infrastructure.
Company history :
- 1987 System Plus Co. is established with 1 million Yen capital stock.
- 1987 The company is renamed Allied Telesis K.K.
- 1990 Capital stock is increased to 99 million Yen.
- 1991 Allied Telesyn Intl. (Asia) Pte., Ltd. is established in Singapore.
- 1995 Allied Telesyn Intl. Pty Ltd. is established in Australia.
- 1995 Malaysia Sales Office opens.
- 1997 Capital stock is increased to 734 million Yen.
- 1997 Taiwan Representative Office is launched.
- May 1999 Acquires a networking division from Teltrend Ltd., US.
- May 1999 Centrecom Systems Ltd. is established in UK.
- 2000 Allied Telesyn Europe Service S.r.l. is established in Italy.
- 2000 Allied Telesyn Korea Co., Ltd. is established in the Republic of Korea.
- 2000 Allied Telesis K.K. is listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- 2000 Allied Telesyn Labs New Zealand Ltd., an R&D center, is established in Christchurch, New Zealand
- 2001 Allied Telesyn Philippines Inc. is established in the Philippines as a software development base.
- 2001 Allied Telesyn International m.b.H is established in Austria.
- 2001 Allied Telesis (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. is established in China.
- 2001 Allied Telesyn Networks Inc., an R&D center, is established in North Carolina, U.S.A.
- 2002 Allied Telesis International SA is established in Switzerland.
- 2002 Allied Telesyn International S.L.U. is established in Spain.
- 2004 Allied Telesis K.K. is renamed Allied Telesis Holdings K.K.
- 2005 Allied Telesis K.K. acquires ROOT Inc, a wireless networking company.
- 2005 Allied Telesis Capital Corp is established in Washington state, USA.
- 2006 Allied Telesis Capital Corp opens branch on Yokota Air Base, Japan
- 2007 Allied Telesis launches Switchbladex908 Advanced Layer 3 High-capacity stackable chassis switch.
- 2007 Allied Telesis Yokota AFB Branch rolls out IPTV as part of its IVVD contract with AAFES to the Yokota Community.
- Summer 2008 Allied Telesis Yokota AFB Branch adds 23 channels to its video lineup
- Sep 2008 Allied Telesis Yokota AFB Branch upgrades to a tier one voice carrier for telephony calls to the states
- 2008 Allied Telesis launches “Green” Eco-friendly networking products to the market.
- 2012 Allied Telesis launches SwitchBladex8112 Advanced Layer 3 twelve-slot chassis switch
- 2014 Allied Telesis launches SBx81CFC960 controller card with terabit fabric for the SwitchBlade x8112 
- 2014 Allied Telesis launches x310 series stackable edge switches
- May 2015 Allied Telesis launches x930 series high-performance distribution switch 
- May 2015 Allied Telesis launches AR3050S and AR4050S Next-Generation Firewall appliances
- Aug 2015 Sri Lanka’s ExpresswayTraffic Management System Adopts Allied Telesis Solutionss[6
The New Solution Distribution company (NSD Co.,LTD) established since 2010. The NSD provide UPS APC, Emerson, Battery Vision Viet Nam,…
The NSD Company is hope in 2016 to become a distributor of Siemon Network Cabling Systems in VietNam.
Customer Support: (08) 38.420.458
9/35 Pham Van Hai, Ward 1,
Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)8.38.420.458 - Fax: (+84)8.38.420.459
Hotline: 0938.805.380 (Mr.Tuấn)
B45, Lot 6, Dinh Cong Urban Area, Dinh Cong Ward,
Hoang Mai District, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)4.35.668.011 - Fax: (+84)4.35.668.030