Liebert® IntelliSlot® Web Cards (SNMP)
Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card delivers SNMP, Telnet and web-management capability for enhanced communications and control of Liebert UPS, power management or precision cooling systems. The card manages a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications, transmitting data over the network
The Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card family delivers enhanced communications and control to Liebert UPS, AC Power and Thermal Management systems. Liebert IntelliSlot Web cards bring SNMP, Telnet, Modbus IP, BACnet IP and Web-management capability to many models of Emerson Network Power’s line of Liebert UPS, power and thermal management equipment. See Table 1 for equipment supported and Table 2 for communication protocols supported.
The cards employ an Ethernet network to monitor and manage a wide range of perating parameters, alarms and notifications.
http://www.emersonnetworkpower.com/documentation/en-us/products/monitoring/documents/sl-52615.pdftopod.indubai private escortйога для беременных москва
- Web interface card with SNMP and Telnet capability
- Provides alarm notifications via email and text messaging
- Monitors UPS parameters via web browser
- Operates compatibly with Liebert monitoring software
- Allows systems to be viewed from the network using a web browser.
- Delivers SNMP, Telnet and web management.
- Provides security using HTTPS message encryption.
- Supports 10- and 100-MBit Ethernet for legacy and modern networks.
- Provides compatibility with Liebert MultiLink shutdown software, to prevent data loss and ensure data availability.
- Supports Liebert SiteScan WEB enterprise monitoring software, to provide trending for proactive analysis and maintenance to ensure facility uptime.
- Interfaces to Liebert Nform alarm notification software, to facilitate quick corrective action.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Allows use of existing network, saving the cost of dedicated wiring.
- Requires no additional software installation for basic monitoring.
- Provides notification in the absence of a comprehensive monitoring system.
- Provides a single point of information/control.
Ideally Suited For
- Small and large data centers
- Computer rooms, network access spaces or server closets
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications